In this dynamic and highly collaborative program, you will gain the essential knowledge required to establish employment guidelines that comply with California’s intricate labor code. You will engage in practical exercises that illuminate the full scope of the unique challenges human resource professionals face as they guide the workforce in California. Also, you will hone the competencies needed to interpret and implement human resource practices in California.
*All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
• Gain awareness with the new employment laws taking effect January 1, 2020.
• Accurately apply California wage and hour rules and regulations.
• Adhere to California benefits and workers’ compensation rules and regulations.
• Accurately apply California regulations regarding leaves of absence when calculating employee leave.
• Interpret and apply California employment regulations regarding security, safety and privacy.