Kick-start your journey into the world of compensation with this practical, yet engaging learning experience. In this program, you will build knowledge in the fundamentals of compensation, including key legislation, designing and administering a compensation system, and communicating compensation plans to your organization. You will participate in application-based activities and discussions designed to increase your awareness and skill in such areas as incentive pay and compensation for critical business needs. You will walk away from this course with the foundational knowledge required for any new compensation practitioner.
- Identify laws that affect compensation
- Understand how business strategy and compensation philosophy guide a total rewards program
- Establish job value utilizing internal and external methods and develop pay structures
- Administer and communicate compensation programs
- Understand and evaluate short-term and long-term incentive plans
Program ScheduleTWO-DAY IN PERSON PROGRAM
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.FOUR-WEEK LIVE ONLINE PROGRAM
Mar. 11 – Apr. 6: Held on Mondays & Wednesdays | 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ET
Jun. 2 – 25: Held on Tuesdays & Thursdays | 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ET
All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
for program locations and recommended hotels.Questions?
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.