Kick-start your journey into the world of compensation with this practical, yet engaging learning experience. In this program, you will build knowledge in the fundamentals of compensation, including key legislation, designing and administering a compensation system, and communicating compensation plans to your organization. You will participate in application-based activities and discussions designed to increase your awareness and skill in such areas as incentive pay and compensation for critical business needs. You will walk away from this course with the foundational knowledge required for any new compensation practitioner.
*All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
- Identify laws that affect compensation
- Understand how business strategy and compensation philosophy guide a total rewards program
- Establish job value utilizing internal and external methods and develop pay structures
- Administer and communicate compensation programs
- Understand and evaluate short-term and long-term incentive plans