Now more than ever it is HR’s time to lead and create positive change in the workplace. Let's start by reimagining HR together during the SHRM Northern California Annual Conference 2020. You'll journey through a two-day virtual educational experience with inspiring speakers from across the globe, an interactive expo hall, and opportunities to connect and network with other attendees. This conference will revolutionize the way you imagine work for a better workplace, better world. Register today—early bird prices end August 23, 2020!
- The Spirit of Ubuntu: The Keys to Change How You Work, Live and Lead—Shola Richards, dynamic keynote speaker, best-selling author, and workplace civility expert
- Unconscious & Implicit Bias in the Workplace—Dr. Tana M. Session, SHRM-SCP, award-winning international speaker, best-selling author, and certified executive-level performance strategist
- Leadership During a Crisis—Corethea Rushing, SHRM-SCP, retired Senior VP and Chief People Officer, Equifax
CONCURRENT SESSIONS INCLUDE
- Inclusion & Culture – EQUALITY FOR ALL
All workers have the right to equal opportunity in employment, free from discrimination, prejudice and bias. Inclusion & Culture concurrent sessions will help you rediscover HR’s role in this work beyond just legal compliance featuring Willie Jackson, Bernadette Jones, SHRM-SCP, Josh Miller, and Dr. Tie Wang Jones.
- Leadership & Strategy – WORKING FOR CHANGE
Create better workplaces by leading through action. Leadership & Strategy concurrent sessions will support you and your organization in your efforts to change lives and society from a new perspective. Announcing speakers Kim Ades, Alex Dorr, Dima Ghawi, and Patti Perez.
Legal & Compliance – BE PROACTIVE
Re-examine your policies and procedures beyond just the essentials. Legal & Compliance concurrent sessions will equip you with a legal framework for initiatives around innovation and social justice that your organization needs now more than ever featuring Regina Petty, James Reidy, and Allison West, SHRM-SCP.
- Talent & Total Rewards – TIME TO ENGAGE
Now is the time to engage across all avenues of the workforce. Talent & Total Rewards concurrent sessions will prepare you to manage the employee lifecycle from start to finish—including recruiting, hiring, engagement and retention—to ensure your employees’ and your organization’s success featuring Edie Goldberg, Shari Harley, Bianca Lager, and Michelle Linares.
: Up to 18.5
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
||Now until Aug. 23, 2020
||Aug. 24 and After
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Gina Ayllon or Wendy Fong.