In this dynamic and highly collaborative program, you will gain the essential knowledge required to establish employment guidelines that comply with California’s intricate labor code. You will engage in practical exercises that illuminate the full scope of the unique challenges human resource professionals face as they guide the workforce in California. Also, you will hone the competencies needed to interpret and implement human resource practices in California.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
• Gain awareness with the new employment laws taking effect January 1, 2020.
• Accurately apply California wage and hour rules and regulations.
• Adhere to California benefits and workers’ compensation rules and regulations.
• Accurately apply California regulations regarding leaves of absence when calculating employee leave.
• Interpret and apply California employment regulations regarding security, safety and privacy.
TWO-DAY IN PERSON PROGRAM
Each Day: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
TWO-DAY LIVE ONLINE PROGRAM
Apr. 28 – 29: Tuesdays - Wednesdays | 11:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. ETFOUR-WEEK LIVE ONLINE PROGRAM
Feb 4 – 27: Held on Tuesdays & Thursdays | 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET
Mar 16 – Apr 8: Held on Mondays & Wednesdays | 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ET
May 13 – Jun 10: Held on Mondays & Wednesdays | 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET
Jul 20 – Aug 12: Held on Mondays & Wednesdays | 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET
All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
for program locations and recommended hotels.Questions?
E-mail us at email@example.com
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.