THURSDAY, JULY 9, 2020 - Registration is now closed.
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Today’s workplace requires a commitment to creating and sustaining a healthy, inclusive and equitable workplace culture. Organizational leaders, particularly HR leaders, play a key role in reaching this goal. In this presentation, Patti Perez will discuss innovative ways to have a drama-free and healthy workplace environment.
Her discussion will include details about:
- Some of the leading theories presented in her book, including details about the litigation-avoidance paradox (how unshackling your company from the grip of irrational fear since taking steps in a singular effort to avoid lawsuits, paradoxically, actually invites employees to head to the nearest courthouse); anticipating drama-producing events; and using lessons learned from creating safety culture.
- How to incorporate grace, candid communication and radical kinship to shape your organizational culture.
- How to achieve a Culture of Encounter that will increase employee loyalty and engagement and decrease turnover and drama.
- Take lessons from safety principles and apply them to make your workplace culture healthy and inclusive.
- Learn the steps required to create a culture that incorporates forward-looking principles like grace and kinship, which are especially applicable in our new COVID world.
- Learn what is required to create and sustain a Culture of Encounter.
Login information is sent 1-3 business days prior to the webcast date.
Patti Perez is founder and CEO of PersuasionPoint, a modern-day consulting firm dedicated to teaching leaders and teams how to create and sustain healthy, inclusive and profitable workplace cultures.
Patti is on a mission to transform workplace culture. She is passionate about and committed to helping organizations realize the vision of a workplace where employees are inspired to innovate, where leaders make courageous decisions and create a sense a deep trust, and where colleagues are aligned and profoundly connected. She calls this a CULTURE OF ENCOUNTER.
She is the award-winning, best-selling author of The Drama-Free Workplace (2019 Wiley) and leads in-person and virtual workshops, delivers keynote addresses, provides high-level executive coaching, and helps progressive organizations achieve their diversity + inclusion + belonging goals.