Gain the necessary insight to kick-start your journey in compensation. Explore the fundamentals of compensation, including key legislation, designing and administering a compensation system, and communicating compensation plans to your organization. Engage in practical-application activities and discuss incentive pay, compensation for critical business needs, and recent compensation developments. Obtain the essential knowledge you need as a new compensation practitioner.
- Discuss key aspects of legislation that affect compensation structures and systems.
- Design a compensation structure.
- Administer and maintain a compensation system that aligns with an organization’s mission and vision.
- Effectively communicate details of compensation plans initially, and when they are changed.
- Describe incentive pay and types of pay plans for select employees.
Program ScheduleTWO-DAY-IN-PERSON PROGRAM
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.VIRTUAL FOUR-WEEK PROGRAM
Mar. 13 – Apr. 8: Held on Monday & Wednesday Evening | 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m., ET